Identity of the person responsible
Owner: Geoconsult España Ingenieros Consultores S.A.
TAX ID: A79189726
Address: Nicostrato Vela, Parque Tecnológico de León s/n- Spain.
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Registrant will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of Lawfulness, Loyalty and Transparency: The Proprietor will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes on which the Proprietor will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Proprietor will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing. The Holder shall inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of Integrity and Confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Registrant takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse https://www.geoconsult.es you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting through the contact forms or send an email.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
- The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability. The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Geoconsult España Ingenieros Consultores S.A. and ask for information about the data stored and how it has obtained, request rectification of them, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with proof valid in law as a photocopy of ID or equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
To manage social networks. Geoconsult España Ingenieros Consultores S.A. has presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to properly administer their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
Content of other websites
|Document type||SGPD Document|
|Responsible for the document||Responsable of SGPD de Geoconsult|
|Initial version of the document.||1.0||27/07/2018|
- How have we obtained your data and for how long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data have been provided by you through the forms of the website and will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not exercise your right to delete or revoke consent. In this case, your data will be blocked and kept to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment according to the legally established deadlines. With regard to the management of candidates, the CVs will be kept for 2 years from the last update of the same. From this period, those that have not been updated will be deleted unless you ask us otherwise.
- To which recipients will they communicate their weighting data?
The personal data processed will be communicated to the other companies in the group and, in particular, the data of Customers and Web Users may be communicated to the following destinations:
- Banks and financial institutions.
- Consumer and user office to any complaint.
- Under the law, as is the case with the Security Forces.
- To public administrations to which Geoconsult has to provide information in connection with the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You can exercise your rights in writing by attaching a copy of your ID or documentation identifying it at the following address: Parque Tecnologico Boecillo, Rec 2. Plot 31, 47151 Valladolid or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or the way in which you exercise them you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. If you want to know more about this right and how to exercise it you can contact the AGPD:
- http://www.agpd.es 901 100 099 and 912 663 517. C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Geoconsult will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In certain circumstances, the data subject will have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which you have provided to us, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another data controller. The interested persons will have the right to oppose, for reasons related to their particular situation and without legitimate reasons prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, to the personal data concerning them being processed based on the fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers or for the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of Geoconsult, including the elaboration of profiles.